January 7th - April 1st, 2019
As the name infers, this challenge WILL be different from past ones you may have done. In everything from length, to what’s included and what we will focus on. So make sure that you’re aware of these things before committing.
I'm not interested in just the next 12 weeks of your life. My hope is that even if we don't work together beyond this Challenge, that this 12 weeks acts as a foundation to break the cycle of constant crash dieting, poor body image and unhealthy relationships with food, fitness and your body.
Are you ready to...
BREAK THE FITSPO CHALLENGE WITH ME IN 2019?!
If you're looking to crash diet a few pounds off leading into a vacation, counter the extreme eating you did over the holidays with an equally extreme diet, or simply perpetuate the dangerous practices past diets and challenges have recommended - this is not for you. This challenge is for who are sick of the usual standalone 30 or 60 day approach and being left in the dust when those challenges are over. Realistically very few goals are achievable in such a short time, let alone sustainable. Meaning most end those 60 days still with goals on the table, and being left with no plan for how to move forward.
While this challenge may have a set length, my focus is on using these next 12 weeks not as a temporary shift in behavior or lifestyle, but rather as a meaningful, educational and lasting foundation to finally achieving long term success. I do not assume any participant will be able to fully reach their goal in this time frame. You may still have weight to lose or long term goals that necessitate more than what is healthily possible in 12 weeks. But at the end, you will leave it with some steps already taken toward those goals, and feel more confident than ever about how to get the rest of the way there. The tools and information we cover, both one on one as well as in the group setting, will work to show you why past methods and mentalities failed you, and how to achieve lasting, healthy, sustainable success toward your fitness goals.
NOW ON TO THE DETAILS & FAQ's!
GRAND PRIZE (1):
12 additional weeks of my all inclusive coaching*^
(A total $1000 value)
RUNNER UP (1):
8 additional weeks of my all inclusive coaching^
(A total of a $700 value)
Winners will be chosen based on a combination of criteria including but not limited to:
Percentage of weight lost
Mentality & Attitude
Group participation and encouragement of teammates
Weekly social media challenges
Keeping up with scheduled check in's
$600^ If you sign up before December 15th, 2018*
$650^ If you sign up before December 25th, 2018*
$700^ If you sign up before January 4th, 2019*
Spaces and availability incredibly limited - this will be a small, very interactive, hands on group.
^First payment must be received by this date to qualify for this rate.
*Participants are welcome to start with me sooner than the beginning of the Challenge, at a rate of $40 per extra week. However only progress over those 12 weeks will count toward consideration of the winner. Early starts will require 3 business days' notice and will be filled first come first served.
WHAT IS INCLUDED :
Fully personalized training programming based on your goals and experience level
Fully personalized cardio recommendations based on your needs and progress
Fully personalized macronutrient and diet guidance
Supplementation recommendations based on your goals and budget
Unlimited access to me 7 days a week
THE most hands on, detailed responses you will receive from a coach. ( I NEVER send single, sentence emails.)
Check in's and plan adjustments as often as needed to keep progress moving (NOT just weekly)
Access to my private group with daily informative posts
Chance to win both cash prizes as well as free coaching packages to continue working toward your longer term goals together
Early access to the Reverse Dieting Challenge in November
RULES & FINE PRINT :
All participants must join the private Facebook Group page.
Pending application and acceptance (Not all applicants may qualify)
Can be located in any country.
All participants must apply and send their first payment by January 4th to be eligible.
Due to limited availability, there are no refunds after January 7th.
You have the option to either pay in full, or pay 60% to hold your spot, and the remaining 40% by February 7th.
Winner to be announced by or on April 5th, 2019.
Challenge guidance and programming ends on April 1st, 2019 and does not guarantee renewal into future coaching.
*If prize winner is not able to utilize my services and training due to health concerns or specialized needs, they will still receive the cash prize, however the larger training package will instead go to the runner up.
^ Winners must claim / start training package by June 1st, 2019. Cannot be applied to other family members or friends.
ARE YOU IN? THEN SEND A MESSAGE WITH ANY QUESTIONS, OR SEND ALONG AN APPLICATION TO SAVE YOUR SPOT!